1. What will the arpara DP1.4 Cable be used for?
If your computer does not have a Type-C port for video output, you may connect your graphics cards via an arpara DP1.4 Cable for high-definition video output.
2. What are the ports of arpara DP 1.4 Cable?
One DP 1.4 port and two USB-A ports.
3. How long is the arpara DP1.4 Cable?
4. What is the maximum resolution for video output that the arpara DP1.4 Cable supports?
It supports a maximum resolution of 5088*2544 at 70Hz.
5. Why is the Type-C end of the arpara DP1.4 Cable so robust?
The arpara DP1.4 Cable adopts an L-shaped port, which prevents the Type-C port from being damaged by bending and stretching, thus improving its durability.